Mission – Vision
Ho Chi Minh City University of Transport’s mission is to train and provide high quality graduates and postgraduates who shall be specializing in science, technology, technique and management in transport sector. Another important mission is to carry out many efficient scientific research, technology transfers in the fields of road transport, maritime, metro and rail transport, waterway, civil airway, urban transport, sea economics, logistics… in order to meet the requirements of industrialization and modernization in Viet Nam. Ho Chi Minh City University of Transport has been trying its best to become well-known in the Asian region and around the world, one of the prouds in the Transport Sector and Ho Chi Minh City.
Ho Chi Minh City University of Transport strives to become, by the year 2030, one of the key multi-disciplinary universities in Viet Nam; the top technology transfer, scientific research and training center in transport section; a prestigious and high advanced university in the region as well as all over the world.
3. Core Values
Ho Chi Minh City University of Transport has identified the following core values to guide all activities of each of its members:
- Strive to become a top multi-disciplinary university
- Student-centerness is essential
- Committment to training quality
- Link the training with science and technology transfer
- Be trustful and responsible for the society
- Create the equality, honesty and chances for continous learning in the community
- Conserve and promote the traditional values of the Vietnamese
- Actively promote international relations
- Build a suitable structure
- Self – financing and self – managing
>> Decision of Minister of Ministry of Transport on “Approving the Ho Chi Minh City University of Transport Strategic Development Plan to 2020 with orientation to 2030”