Faculty of ICT, Mahidol University would like to employ several highly talented individuals to be our staff in academic year 2010. Several full-time positions are now available for any successful ones who are with the following minimum required qualifications.
- Native English speaker only, those from US, UK, Canada or Australia are welcome;
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher in Linguistics, Education or related fields, with teaching certificate;
- At least 3 years of teaching experience at universities or schools.
2_COMPUTER SCIENCE INSTRUCTOR
- A Ph.D. in Computer Science or a related discipline by the date of the appointment;
- Ability to teach courses in the areas of multimedia technology or electronic business;
- University teaching experience preferred;
- Must be motivated, dedicated, professional, and enthusiastic to teach and help others.
3_INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS OFFICER and PR OFFICER
- Thai female, age not over 30;
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher in any fields;
- Good command of English to interact with our academics and students;
- Experience in international admission recruitment preferred.
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree pref. in Education, Management, Business Administration;
- Experience in a Registrar’s office preferred;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Computer literate.
5_STUDENT AFFAIRS COORDINATOR
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree pref. in Higher Education, Student Affairs, Counseling, or related field;
- Experience in working with students in advising and training student organizations or student affairs is strongly preferred;
- Working knowledge of student development theory, leadership development, program management, and planning and budgeting.
6_INSTRUCTIONAL SPECIALIST (CURRICULUM DEVELOPMENT)
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience in information technology environment with emphasis on training and curriculum development;
- Curriculum design experience and the ability to define and drive a learning strategy;
- Computer literate.
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree pref. in Human Resources or equivalent Human Resources training and experience;
- Experience in a Human Resources office, especially with HRIS/SAP HR preferred;
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access;
- Ability to handle multiple projects and meet tight deadlines in a fast paced environment;
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, organizational skills and ability to maintain strict confidentiality regarding payroll, benefits, and employee issues with the utmost professionalism;
- Good command of English to interact with our foreign staffs.
8_QUALITY DEVELOPMENT OFFICER
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree pref. in Education, Management, Business Administration or related field;
- Experience with quality development, quality control, planning, and budgeting preferred;
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access.
The salary is commensurate with experience and qualifications. Please E-mail a cover letter, Resume, 2 letters of professional reference from supervisors, transcripts, recent photo, and any relevant documents to the Dean of the Faculty of ICT via: E-mail : ittlyatmahidol.ac.th