Req Number 6597BR
Job Title Instructional Designer
Institution Stamford International University
External Job Description
- Develop templates and documentation for Faculty (and train them) on the use of all licensed instructional technology applications and on strategies for the delivery and publishing of instructional content.
- Consult and collaborate with faculty/ staff across multiple schools or departments and campuses to support the development of effective Instructional content/ material using the latest e-Learning technologies (primarily the learning management system, multimedia elements and exam creation and delivery applications) for web course design and delivery.
- Prepare and conduct content development workshops for Faculty members.
- Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor’s in Information Technology or Post graduate Diploma in Instructional Design or Education or Education Technology.
- Candidates must possess experience at least 5 years experience in instructional designing or in content writing.
- Candidates must have a good understanding of storyboarding.
- Candidates must possess a good working knowledge of e-learning platforms
Job Category Graduate Assistants