Education Gateway is looking for a Marketing Manager to join and expand our dynamic and structured team. You are the best in your field and have a proven track-record on deploying your marketing vision into operable activities that boost Education Gateway Sales revenue. Marketing Manager.
Description Marketing Manager.
You are responsible for managing the marketing program of Education Gateway, Advertising and taking care of the planning of our Promotional Staff and Activities at Fairs, Online and Special Activities. You indertake steps to measure, enhance, and enrich the position and image of Education Gateway through Education Gateway Mission and Vision, Goals and Objectives. Marketing Manager.
Role Marketing Manager.
Your role is to lead and guide our Marketing Team and all related activities. You are a trong visionair that is able to translate the company mission and vision towards oparable goals and activities. You have a no-nonsense mentality that is both charismatic and you provide a natural leadership attitude. Marketing Manager.
Responsibilities Marketing Manager.
- Plan marketing and branding objectives. Marketing Manager.
- Expand product solutions and offerings. Marketing Manager.
- Prepare marketing strategies alongside other company executives and staff. Marketing Manager.
- Analyse market trends and recommend changes to Marketing and Business Development strategies based on analysis and feedback.
- Oversee creation and delivery of press releases, advertisements, and other marketing materials.
- Design print ads and publications. Marketing Manager.
- Ensure Education Gateway brand messages are consistent. Marketing Manager.
- Gather and analyse customer insights trough Channel Marketing. Marketing Manager.
- Nurture and enrich all external perceptions of the company and growth of market share.
- Engage consumers on Social Media. Marketing Manager.
- Deepen relationships with all media to ensure the most effective messaging and positioning of the organisation.
- Lead all areas of content generation and production across all media platforms. Marketing Manager.
- Drive Overall CRM and Direct Marketing. Marketing Manager.
- Develop and lead a marketing team that will develop and execute new concepts, business models, channels and partners to position business as innovator and leader.·
Qualifications and Skills Marketing Manager.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in related filed
- A strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Able to do Competitive Analysis
- People Manager Marketing Manager.
- Quick Development in Structured Dynamics and Competitive Environments
What we expect Marketing Manager.
We expect you to be the best in your field. Willing to develop constantly. As Education Gateway has a no-nonsense mentality, we value your voice, your opinion. As in creative development, we expect you to maintain no borders about input and/or creativity at all. You are willing to travel, report on frequent basis and are flexible towards your colleagues. We expect you to be an individual within a team-player role.
What the candidate can expect Marketing Manager.
You, as the potential candidate, can expect to work in a dynamic, yet structured environment. We value initiative within the parameters given. We are looking for people that are able to build something out of nothing. You are being praised for self-initiative according to the company’s guidelines. Marketing Manager.
Salary, Remuneration and Benefits Marketing Manager.
Suitable candidates are offered a competitive salary according to experience, qualifications, and degree. Education Gateway offers besides a market competitive salary, health-care benefits and where applicable bonus or profit sharing. Marketing Manager.
Reference Marketing Manager.
When applying for this position, please refer to this opening as EG-Marketing-MGT-2014. Marketing Manager.
Application Procedure Marketing Manager.
We kindly request you to send your resume in Microsoft Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org. Accompanied with your Resume, please include three (3) references and a short motivation (maximum 400 words) what makes you the preferred candidate for this job-opening. Once we have received this collateral, we will inform you within 10 working days about the follow-up procedure. Marketing Manager.
Equal Employment Opportunities Marketing Manager.
Education Gateway strives for a balanced composition of its staff. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Education Gateway are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, colour, gender, religion, belief or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Marketing Manager.
About Education Gateway Marketing Manager.
Founded in 2008 in Chiang Mai, Thailand, Education Gateway Co., Ltd. has become one of the leading suppliers of Chinese and English Language Teaching Institutes in Thailand, with offices in Chiang Mai and Bangkok. Serving customers for both the individuals in classroom based training, Online Globally and Corporate Clients in the Fortune 500, Education Gateway is the premier provider of Language Training in Thailand. See more about Education Gateway under the About Us section on this site.