The Communications Officer is part of the school’s Communications Department. He/she must have strong administrative and communication skills. The Communications Officer carries out event-related, communications & administrative tasks as needed by the Department. He/she will work in an international environment, in a fast-paced expanding company.
• Be a male or female of Thai nationality
• Possess a Bachelor degree
• Have 2-3 years of administrative experience
• Have strong oral and written communication skills in the English language with the ability to effectively gather and convey information across
• Be well-versed in Microsoft Office
• Have strong analytical skills
• Be able to work in a high pressured environment
• Experience with organising exhibition/road show booth design & set up will be an advantage.
The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated, deadline-oriented fast-learner, who is organised, dedicated, and a team player with good problem solving skills.