The junior academic sourcing officer is responsible for sourcing supplies to serve the resources of academic activities.
Applicants must :
• Be a male or female of Thai nationality
• Possess a Bachelor degree, Polytechnic diploma holder or purchasing qualifications preferred
• Have 2-3 years of purchasing or sourcing experience, consumer products industry experience preferred. Experiences in purchasing academic products would be advantage
• Have strong oral and written communication skills in the English language with the ability to effectively gather and convey information across
• Have experience with Words, Excel, Formula, data mining
• Have strong analytical, negotiation and problem solving skills
• Be able to organize resources and establish priorities
• Have some knowledge of Purchasing and Supply Chain systems and inventory control
• Be able to work in a high – pressured environment
• Analytical abilities are an advantage
The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated, deadline-oriented fast-learner, who is organised, dedicated, and a team player with good problem-solving skills.