FILIPINO GRADUATES required to assist in our new branch opening March, 2015
We use the Letters & Sounds National Curriculum Framework and require two Filipino nationals to help deliver this curriculum and aid our classroom teachers in all aspects of the day to running of the school.
Two full-time positions are available starting immediately and will involve a 5 day teaching week. (Tuesday – Saturday / Sunday – Thursday).
You will need to meet the following requirements:
- Filipino national
- University degree (verifiable)
- Experience of working with very young children
- A genuine love of children and desire to maintain very high standards of child care
- Commit to a minimum of a one year contract
In return we will offer you:
• Starting Salary of 18,000 THB
• Additional Summer School Salary
• One year renewable contract.
• Two consecutive days holiday per week
• Full holiday pay plus national holidays.
• Visa and work permit paid assistance.
• BUPA medical insurance with good coverage.
• Very strong support in all areas of training and CPD.
If you genuinely have a passion and drive for teaching; in instilling the joy of learning within children, and relish a new challenge and direction in your life and career, then please send your CV with photo and brief covering letter to David Lankester at firstname.lastname@example.org All short listed candidates for interview will be contacted within 2 weeks. http://www.phonicsfunland.com