We require full time English Teachers for the forthcoming academic year, starting on 1st April 2015.The positions are Monday to Friday with minimal requirement to attend some special events on a Saturday or Sunday. The School is highly respected throughout the area and country, and emanates a relaxed environment. The classes range from Matayom 1 to 6, with all English skills being taught.
We are looking for positive, professional people, who can motivate students to learn and communicate in English.
- Native English speaker
- Positive attitude
- BA from a recognised university
- TEFL/TESOL certificate
- Preferably, one years teaching experience
What we offer:
- 12 month contract, with an option to review
- Minimum of 35,000 Baht/month
- Visa and work permit costs
- Full assistance with Non B visa and work permit
- Thai Social Welfare available. (Health)
Apply now, send a CV or resume with a recent photo, to Triampatt@hotmail.co.uk.
Only short listed applicants will be contacted.