- The Early Years Program (EYP) at Concordian is Nursery, Kindergarten 1, Kindergarten 2, and Kindergarten 3
- The Primary Years Program (PYP) is Grades 1-5
- The Middle Years Program (MYP) is Grades 6-10
- The International Baccalaureate Diploma Program (IBDP) is Grades 11-12.
Only fully qualified teachers with a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Education, or a BA/BS with teaching certification will be considered for teaching positions. Prior experience teaching in an IB program is not required but is an advantage.
Qualified applicants are invited to send their letter of interest and detailed CV with a recent photograph firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include a brief statement about why you are interested in teaching at Concordian. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in Concordian International School.
Position: Teaching Assistant
A teaching assistant is to assist the teacher in the classroom with the student’s learning activities. He/She is to help students learn in a positive and productive school evironment. Furthermore, the teaching assistant is responsible for supervision, material preparation, and school activities as assigned.
- Must have a Bachelor Degree, preferably in teaching
- A Thai Teaching License or Teaching Certificate/License from your home country is preferred
- Must be a native English speaker or have scored at least 500 on the TOEIC or equivalent
- 2 years teaching experience preferred in primary and early years learning
- Experience working in a multi-cultural environment is a plus
- Physical Education experience is a plus