IDEAL English Academy is a respected and highly professional private language school in Bangkok. Our English Programs are renowned for being creative, inspiring and will captivate the students desire to learn. The students who learn with us become confident, capable and aspiring English language users.
Our programs curricula not only meet, but exceed Thailand’s MOE standards, as IDEAL continuously strives to develop and improve our curricula further. The importance of English has never been greater, it is the key to the interconnected and globalized world.
We are recruiting the following positions now:
Primary IP ENGLISH TEACHER (ref.IPDM2) Salary 36,000-38,000B+
we are seeking to appoint a confident, creative and enthusiastic Primary School English Teacher to join our successful IP program in Don Muang. Here you will be teaching reading, vocabulary, grammar, writing, listening and speaking to Grade 3-5. General administration duties will include marking students’ books and preparing tests. You will have the support from a professional management team as well as some outstanding teachers.
High School IP ENGLISH TEACHER (ref.IPDM3) Salary 36,000-38,000B+
we are seeking to appoint a confident, creative and enthusiastic High School English Teacher to join our successful IP program in Don Muang. Here you will be teaching reading, vocabulary, grammar, writing, listening and speaking to Grade 7-9. General administration duties will include marking students’ books and preparing tests. You will have the support from a professional management team as well as some outstanding teachers.
The school at Don Muang is located just north of Bangkok city centre, just passed the old international airport and close to Impact Arena, Muang Thong Thani and Vibhavadi Road.
• have a proven track record of success, raising student progress and attainment.
• be a good communicator, orally and written.
• the ability to lead, inspire and motivate your students.
• innovative and receptive to new ideas and opportunities for professional development.
• minimum 2 years of experience of teaching in a primary/secondary school environment.
• experience teaching ESL within Thailand is a plus.
• bachelor’s degree in a relevant subject or a Bachelor of Education from an ACCREDITED University.
• ESL qualification: TESOL, CELTA or TEFL (min. 120hrs of in class training).
• a PGCE or QTS would be a plus.
The benefit of working with IDEAL English Academy is self-explanatory. You get to live and work in Bangkok while educating some of the best kids in the world, plus we also offer the following benefits
• a competitive salary
• Monday to Friday work week with an average of 20 classes per week.
• 12-month renewable contract (renewal of contract is subject to yearly performance).
• end of contract bonus of up to 30,000B.
• non B visa extension and Work Permit supplied by IDEAL.
• 20 days’ (paid) holiday per year, with an additional 13 (paid) public holidays.
• health and medical insurance cover.
All of these positions provide an exceptional opportunity to play a role and make a difference to the future of education with one of Thailand’s premier language schools. If you share our vision and ambitions, possess a strong desire to work within an ethos of creative collaboration and partnership and want to have a positive impact on young people, then we would be delighted to hear from you.
How to apply
At this time we are only accepting native speakers of English from UK, Ireland, USA, Canada, Australia and New Zealand.
Please quote the relevant reference (ref.) number for each position that you are applying for. Failure to do this will result in your application being delayed then e-mail the following documents below to Human Resources at IDEAL English Academy – firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cover letter and CV with the names and e-mail addresses of 3 referees
- Scan of university degree and ESL certificates
- Scan of the photo page of your passport
Please note that we have a two stage interview process and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you are contacted for an interview, please make sure you bring the originals of the above documents. A teaching demonstration is also required.
IDEAL English Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. Please also note that as part of the company’s recruitment procedure the successful candidate will undergo background checks.
For more information about our company and our programs, please visit our company website at http://www.engideal.com to find out more.